Let’s Do It
You’ve come this far! Are you ready to restore your life and relationships? You can—God’s way.
Restoring the Foundations is here to help you. Our network of loving, professional ministry teams can help you through the process of identifying and ministering to the four sources of our problems which affect us all.
As you pray, you may want to prepare more thoroughly for ministry. We offer helpful resources which expand on the understanding and Scriptural basis for Restoring the Foundations ministry.
In this “Getting Started” section we also explain important areas such as our two main ministry formats; how to make an appointment (look in FAQ’s); the My Story Questionnaire process; and, the costs for ministry.
If you’re ready, contact us. We would love to hear from you. We would love to be a part of Designer’s plan to restore the fabric of your life.
Our Ministry Formats
To help you to become free and grow in His likeness, we offer two unique formats for effective ministry: Issue-Focused and Thorough Formats.
Issue-Focused Ministry Format
All too often there is one major issue that stands out in our lives; one that just seems to bring us trouble. Through it all, we may feel shame, fear, anger, pain, or confusion. Perhaps it flares up only in certain circumstances, or perhaps it’s an on-going issue. Restoring The Foundation can help.
Our Issue-Focused ministry format focuses primarily on the major issue that is troubling you. Together, through prayer, we discover how the four sources of our problems work together to ignite and inflame the issue. We will apply foundational truths to each source as we listen to God for counsel and direction.
The ministry session takes approximately three hours. These three hours can profoundly change your life as God sets you free from the root causes of an on-going burden in your life.
Thorough Ministry Format
Sometimes we’re simply overwhelmed. We’ve been holding it together for so long, the beginning and end of things become blurred. Maybe we can’t even point to a single issue that’s bothering us. There may be many issues and some seem to be related and others not–it can be confusing.
Restoring the Foundations knows that the fabric can get quite tangled. The Thorough Format ministry experience examines the four sources of our problems that we all experience. As we go through the ministry experience, God will reveal patterns and cause and effect relationships–suddenly, understanding emerges. Often times you can point to several troubling issues, but at other times issues are uncovered that start to shed light on and make sense of circumstances in our lives we didn’t quite understand. While the approach is systematic and thorough, God is tender and loving in revealing and healing our hurt.
During the 15 hours of ministry, we will apply the foundational truths to each source from which come our problems and systematically address the spiritual root causes as God graciously prepares our hearts and minds to receive his love. We’ll begin with by getting to know one another and spend about three hours asking you questions and letting you clarify the issues and history in your life. The following four three-hour sessions will each focus on one of the four source areas. Married couples will have a joint session at the beginning and end of the ministry time and individual sessions for each of the four source areas.
- Initial Couple session for married couples
- Interview (3 hours)
- Generational Sins (3 hours)
- Ungodly Beliefs (3 hours)
- Life’s Hurts (3 hours)
- Demonic Oppression (3 hours)
- Final Couple session for married couples
Preparing Your Heart
Restoring the Foundations is committed to your healing. Our ministry teams are called, trained, equipped, and empowered by the Holy Spirit to prepare a safe place for you to experience God’s love restoring the deepest wounds. You too have a huge part in preparing your heart to receive all that He has for you.
Preparation is essential. As you pray and ask God to reveal your heart, we provide a structured approach to reading essential insights, and listening to deep revelation on shame, fear, and control and other suggested areas. During the preparation, we encourage you to journal and take the time to answer the “My Story” personal questionnaire that will help you and your ministry team focus on the underlying root problems.
You are unique! God designed it that way. While your DNA determines your physical features, your life experiences impact who you are emotionally and spiritually.
Sharing your story is the beginning of a new discovery! By prayerfully completing the My Story Questionnaire you will examine your life within a framework that facilitates a meaningful and powerful ministry experience.
Here is how you get started. If you have Adobe Reader 8.0 or higher, you can download the My Story Questionnaire and fill it in on your computer at your own pace, save it, and then email it to us as an attachment. Or if you prefer, print the My Story Questionnaire, complete it by hand, and mail it to us. Either way, your personal information is kept personal. Anything you share with us is used entirely for ministry purposes.
The My Story Questionnaire, along with many other helpful resources, is available in the Resources section of our website.
You may have questions along the way. Most likely you will find the answers here on our website. If you can’t find it here, please feel free to email us or give us a call. We would love to hear from you!
Fully Trained Ministry Teams
Our RTF Healing House Network ministry teams are ready to bring healing and freedom to God’s people! Each team has experienced an extensive training and qualification process including:
- Acquiring knowledge and comprehension of the Integrated Approach to Biblical Healing from studying the book Restoring the Foundations (5-10 hours).
- Receiving personally Thorough Format ministry (15-21 hours).
- Attending a Healing/Deliverance Seminar (12-15 hours).
- Completing successfully an Issue-Focused Ministry Activation Seminar to minister the Issue-Focused Ministry format to others (21 hours).
- Completing successfully Thorough-Format Ministry training at the Observing Step, including observing an experienced ministry team minister to one person (30-35 hours).
- Completing successfully a Thorough-Format Ministry activation by ministering to two people under the oversight of a qualified RTF trainer (40-50 hours).
- Being released as Church Lay Ministers using the Restoring the Foundations Thorough Format ministry, attending periodic training/supervision meetings in the local church. (Or completing Training Module III at the International Training Center.)
- Ministering Thorough-Format ministry to at least twelve people gaining experience and verifying God’s gifting and calling. (180-216 hours). (Or completing Training Module III at the International Training Center.)
- Qualifying as a RTF Healing House Minister by ministering to a couple (two people) with a team mate while being observed/evaluated by a HHN provided Trainer/Qualifier (30-36 hours).
We all want a return on our investments. Whether we are investing in purchasing a new car, beginning a relationship, or simply for our own well-being, we want to know that there is real and lasting value. Restoring the Foundations is a real and lasting value; and, the return on your investment is truly priceless–your life healed and restored!
Ministry fees support your ministry team and Restoring the Foundations.
- Thorough Format ministry for a couple: $3,400. (This includes 4 hours of couple ministry in addition to the 15 hours each of individual ministry.)
- Thorough Format ministry for a single person: $1,500. (Typically, the ministry lasts 15 hours.)
- Issue-Focused Format ministry for an individual: $300 (Typically, the ministry lasts 3 hours.)
Costs are subject to change by region and unique circumstances.
- Thorough format ministry for a couple: $3,400. (This includes 6 hours of joint ministry in addition to the 15 hours each of individual ministry.)
- Thorough format ministry for a single person: $1,500. (Typically, the ministry lasts 15 hours.)
We require a 50% deposit when you schedule your ministry. The deposit should be mailed directly to the ministry team unless otherwise stated.
Costs are subject to change by region and unique circumstances.
When you are ready to schedule your personal ministry experience, we can help you determine the best ministry team for you. Each ministry team is uniquely gifted to serve you. Getting to know you better will help us determine which team is best suited to meet your needs. After we make the referral, the ministry team will contact you to set up the ministry.
If you do not have the ability download the Form please contact Restoring the Foundations International and we will be happy to mail you the questionnaire.
Telephone: (828) 696-9075, ext 707
Restoring the Foundations International
PO BOX 1418
Mount Juliet, TN 37121